Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Need to convert boy shoe size to mens shoe size?

I have been searching all over the internet and have come up with no answer. My son wears a youth size 7.5 shoe, he is 13. I can not find the right kind of shoes and boots in his size in the store or online. I need to know if there is a way to figure out what a youth size 7.5 shoe would convert into in mens shoes. I can%26#039;t find this conversion anywhere. Everything I find on measurements shows the mens shoes being too big, even the smallest sizes I can find.





Help! I%26#039;m trying to get him a good pair of hiking boots and some sneakers for his Boy Scout campouts and hiking trips.





Thanks in advance for your help!


Bobbi-Jo

Need to convert boy shoe size to mens shoe size?
Use this: http://www.zappos.com/measure.zhtml


Or go to a shoe store and have them measure your son%26#039;s foot.



accessories belts

No comments:

Post a Comment